For your convenience we accept reservations by phone or please click on the button below to book a reservation through YELP.
While we are excited to offer you the convenience of reserving a table, we ask that you respect our policies outlined below.
– We are happy to take your reservation over the phone or via YELP.
– However, reservations for groups larger than 4 requires a credit card to secure your reservation, no exceptions. Please read our cancellation policy below.
– For groups larger than 6 we only offer reservations for the time slots starting between 5:00pm – 6:00pm or after 8:00pm throughout the week. This helps us in accommodating subsequent reservations.
Should we take your credit card number to hold a reservation, rest assured that your card will not be charged, it is simply held in respect to our cancellation policy.
– Should you need to cancel your reservations for any reason, we do request you cancel 48hrs ahead of your reservation in order to avoid $20.00 fee per guest, no exceptions.
– If reservation is not cancelled within the time limit allowed or the party does not show up for the reservation, the credit card given at time of reservation will be charged $20 for each person expected.
– The reserving party will be issued this dollar amount in the form of a gift certificate to be used on a subsequent visit. (Example: If a party of 5 does not show up for their reservation, a $100 gift certificate will be issued to the card holder.)
– Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash.
PROMPTNESS AND SEATING
– Your table will be held for 15 minutes after your reservation time. If you arrive later than that, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and charge the credit card gift certificate minimum stated above.
– We will only seat your table when all members of your party arrive. During high demand evenings, we may give your table away after 15 minutes and seat other guests. During the non-peak hours we can be more flexible.
Because we are now scheduling multiple parties each evening and have to account for reservations later in the service, as well as the time it takes to serve each guest properly. We reserve the right to limit your time at the table to two hours (timed from the scheduled reservation; not the time seated, served, etc.).
- Separate checks can be accommodated, however we can only split it max four ways.
- We do allow guests to bring their own wines with the exception of wines that we may have on our list. There is a $25.00 corkage fee per 750ml bottle.
- If you bring your own dessert, a charge of $5 per guest will be added to your total check.
- Parties of 5 or more will have a service charge of 20% added to the pre-tax total.